A Sure Sign of Spring: New Tiny Devotions Mala Beads

 2.5.12

The weather lately has been so lovely here in Northern Alberta - so delightfully Spring-like. We're in shorts & capris, but enjoying the fresh cool breeze. 

I thought I would treat myself {I seem to do that A LOT don't I?} to a new mala bead stack from Tiny Devotions for the summer. I love the amazing quality and love that goes into the making of these beautiful mala beads. I've blogged about them before, but I absolutely ADORE them!

It arrived on Monday {4 days to get here when I paid for overnight delivery! Gotta love Fort McMurray mail!} and I couldn't be more THRILLED with the happy lil' mala stack.


It's called the Tight & Bright Stack that is supposed to attract Joy, Light, Love & Reaching Potential - "This special stack is for the fun, vibrant and limitless girl who is happily contented with exactly who she is." I think that's a pretty accurate description of me -- or at least the woman I aspire to be. 

This stack reminds me to always choose to be that girl.

Namaste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP