Leap Day Update :)

 29.2.12

With an extra day in February, I thought I'd use Leap Day wisely by updating you on the kidlets.

EZ has the funniest lines. When not stuffing chocolate up his nose {true story!}, he is constantly cracking us up with his comments and questions. Here are my recent favourites:
  • When I objected when he was opening the bottle of bubbles on my West Elm sofette, he said, "Alright, alright, calm down mummy!"
  •  When we ask him to help out, he jumps to his feet, "To the rescue!"
  • When I'm singing in the car, "Stop that mummy! You're driving me crazy! You're making me nuts!"
  • His latest phrase, is "Ya baby!" -- but not in an Austin Powers way at all.
  • He loves to sing his Primary songs from Church. Even though he jumbles the words and makes his own lyrics, it is so darling to hear him sing

EZ is very helpful, especially around the kitchen. He likes to {pretend} bake. He likes to do dishes and clean up. But he loves to get play in the backyard, and doesn't mind dragging dirt & mud inside! He loves his "baby sister" and always takes good care of her. He likes to share his treats and toys with her, which she gratefully accepts.

Little A is growing up so quickly. She's walking and running.  She's started speaking too - she says Hiya, Mama, Dada, Ezra, Granddad & Nana. What more do we need than that? 

What a wonderful little doll! She's a great sleeper and is {usually} a pleasant little girl. She has a definite personality, and for a 14 month old, probably has strong opinions on things. She's extremely bright, if I do say so myself! :)

She loves to explore, and she and EZ are little playmates now. It's very cool to watch them interact. When EZ is upset, she'll put her arm around him to console him. It is so darling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP