My Map Art is UP!

 22.11.11


Remember this post when I told you about an amazing new Etsy shop - JennaSue's Map Shop

Well my gorgeous custom modern map art arrived quickly and we finally hung it in my Master bedroom this weekend, above my computer desk. I totally LOVE them! They are very chic.

Do yourself a favour and treat yourself to a cool map for your wall. Please mention that I sent you when you check out!

A close-up of Marrakesh...

A close up of Paris...
Now a word about my photography. Ideally, I'd love to take photos in the natural daylight, but alas, I'm a working Mummy, so I'm not home when the sun is out. Ever. I leave before the sun rises and get home after the sun sets, so my photos aren't in the perfect light. My apologies & thank you for understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP