I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas

 21.11.11

Yesterday, I was *really* in the Christmas spirit! I don't know why exactly because it's still warm out and I didn't do anything in particular to spark this spirit, but alas, I'm feeling Christmas-y.

I felt like decking the halls and trimming the tree, but we still haven't got our tree yet {Big A insists on a REAL tree}, so I took to my beloved Pinterest to see how others are getting their Holiday decorating started!

This year I want to change up our decorations a bit...and add a punch of pink {and other merry & bright colours too}! Life's too short for the expected :)

Here's what I found for "Pink-spiration":

Image via here
Image via here

Image via here
Image via here

Image via here
Image via here

Image via here
Image via here

Image via here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP