Cool Christmas Wreaths

 24.11.11

Ok I admit it. I'm *so* NOT a wreath person. Generally, I find they don't look chic or expensive. I find that most people feel obligated to "decorate" with a wreath because it's easy and expected, and frankly, wreaths are widely available. 

Simply put, hanging a wreath on your door = easy. Decorating a tablescape or mantel = not as easy.
I'm going to have to swallow my words when you see the gorgeous and COOL wreaths I found on Pinterest. Aren't the just LOVELY?

Image via here
Image via here
Image via here
Image via here
Image via here
Image via here

So...am I converted to wreaths? Maybe. I guess you'll see by my Christmas decorating :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP