Big Thanks for the Weekend Features!

 2.10.11

I am so honoured to be featured on these lovely and amazing blogs this past weekend!
 
The DIY Showoff - In a word, Roeshel from the DIY Showoff is AWESOME! Her blog is so inspirational to me. I love how she curates a collection of amazing DIY projects {including her own!} and shares them with us.

I was thrilled she chose to feature my kitchen, and other DIY room makeovers I've done in my house. I'm so lucky! 
 
Please check out her blog {and my feature too!}
 
-----------------------------

I was ALSO featured on one of my newest follower's blogs - Cindy from Cinsarah! How exciting! 
 
She's got an amazing creative blog and even an Etsy shop stocked with gorgeous prints. This lady is TALENTED! Check out my feature here and show Cindy some blog love too!
Thanks for the blog love, peeps :) 

I also have my FIRST GIVEAWAY coming up this week, so STAY TUNED :)

1 comments:

Roeshel October 2, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

Maggie - thank YOU for sharing your beautiful home and fun DIY projects! I look forward to seeing more! ;)

Have a great week!
Roeshel

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP