The LIST

 5.8.11

When summer hit, I thought FOR SURE that I'd be banging out DIY projects like a mad woman! Especially since the spring weather had been so cruddy - I was ready for warm summer weather and long summer nights to get my PROJECTS on!

But alas, ALL my projects have taken a backseat to summer.  How did this happen? I think it has a lot to do with amazing weather...and these people...

Aren't they FAB? LOVE THEM! As you can see, Little A is totally enthralled with us! Haha!
AND...I've been focusing on health & exercise lately. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll see that I'm running almost daily! I heart RUNNING!


But I want to challenge myself again. I enjoy having too much on my plate and stressing about things.

So, here's my Project To Do List before Fall {or more likely the rest of the year!}:
  • Paint kitchen cabinets
  • Paint large mirror in dining room
  • Paint garage doors
  • Paint front door - exterior & interior
  • Finish EZ's room - style, hang pictures etc
  • Re-do Entry way because I don't love it
  • Finish dining room {finally!} - art, chairs, accessories
  • Re-do Living Room - or at least, plan the re-do
  • Paint kitchen table 
  • Get new stools for kitchen
  • Finish mudroom/laundry room refresh
  • Paint trim in master ensuite
  • Paint 2nd floor hallway & trim
  • Design Gallery Wall in 2nd floor hallway
  • Paint hutch for 2nd floor
  • Re-do kids bathroom
  • Paint lingerie chest!
  • Paint staircase??
This seems like a daunting list, but won't my house be AMAZING once these tasks are complete? Now to just get started...

2 comments:

Thrifty Decor Chick August 16, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

Dang girl, that's a LIST!! Just when I think I'm getting my mojo back, the temps move back up and I get lazy again. ;)

Mummy Maggie August 17, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Ahhh yes...the mighty list. I actually think it's accomplish-able {new invented word?}, but we gotta start soon! So far...NOTHING has been even started on that list.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP