Little A: 7 months

 4.7.11

It's hard to believe that Little A is SEVEN months already! 
{Do I say that every time I write her monthly update?!}

Little A is now crawling and scootin' all over the place. We have a big new cozy shag rug in the living room, and it's her new favourite place to play. She loves her toys {well, chewing on them!} and she loves rolling over.

Little A is enjoying her food too. She's probably gained a lb {so she's 15 lbs!} and likes her cereal and veggies. She also started talking a bottle {hallelujah!}.  We're going to start fruit this week - and I'm sure she'll love that too! 

She's very chatty and loves to laugh -- especially with her big brother, EZ! She still hasn't mastered sleeping through the night, but I'm sure she'll get the hang of it soon enough...I hope.

I couldn't decide what photos to post, so I'll put up a few :) Enjoy!




 

1 comments:

Colleen July 10, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Her eyes are just so full of expression, I love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP