My Summer Mantel

 21.6.11

I know it's mid-June, but I didn't put up my Summer Mantel until this weekend. I shopped my house and the sales at Michaels {and I had a 50% off coupon, of course!} and came up with this. You will recognize some items from our Spring Mantel, but I think with the addition of the shell ball, the green moss balls, the starfish and the drift wood -- it's appropriately summer-y.

 
Here's the full-length view. I added the cubbies back in January and we love them! We use the extra storage for EZ's art supplies, magazines, library books and even outdoor shoes and hats!




I painted this Salvation Army frame from brass to a glossy fresh white! I added the brightly patterned scrapbook paper for a punch of colour! And of course I have to display my sacred and beloved "Design Bibles!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP