What my house really looks like most of the time

 29.5.11

Life with 2 kidlets is incredibly messy. I like things neat and tidy {I'm one of those people who can't focus if things aren't in their right place}, but with my two little ones - sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who lives like this. 

Here are some pics of EZ "helping" to tidy up.

These toys are cleaned up from the living room. He brought them up in an old Easter basket, and threw them on the new shag rug. Niiiccceee!!! Oh, and do you see my unmade bed? Check out the pillows on the floor too. At least you can't see the laundry that needs to be put away. We had about 4 baskets of those until Adair put it away yesterday. YAY! THANK YOU!

Oh! EZ found Mummy's old Blackberry. He thinks it's a camera and tries to snap a photo of me while I'm taking a picture of him.

He does this cute thing -- when he "takes" a photo of you, he turns his head sideways and puts the "camera" on the side of his head. Totally adorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP