Tweaking...

 25.5.11


One of things that I love about interior design & decorating is that it never ends. There is never a perfect space -- something can always be improved upon.

So the other day when I was organizing my basement, I came across a pair of yellow Moroccan slippers that we bought in a Marrakech souk a few years ago.  I thought that these were the perfect addition to the conversation area in the dining room - they complement the silver Moroccan pouf well. 

Also, do you see that I moved the pouf from underneath the table {there was always supposed to be TWO poufs, but these babies from Target are SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!, so one it is -- I'm making it work!}.

What do you think about my little design tweak? Does it make a difference? 

The slippers are the *perfect* yellow colour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP