On this rainy, windy day...

 28.4.11

I'm dreaming of sipping lemonade in the summer sunshine, perched upon the new dining patio furniture I'm swooning over from Ikea. I'm not a wood person AT ALL, but for some reason, I just adore this furniture.

Cool  and durable acacia wood table with drop leaves! Love it and love the price tag!

I'd love this matching serving cart too!

Instead of the predictable matching chairs, I'm digging these curvy white pretties from Ikea. They add the perfect, fresh juxtaposition to the natural wood tones.

And of course, I need an umbrella {in white!}. This one is perfect. Especially for $100.
 

1 comments:

Reunion Committee April 28, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

oooh those chairs are perfect!!!
Tana

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP