A New Normal

 26.4.11

Wow, more than a week has passed since my last post. It's quite the few weeks. I'm getting used to the "new normal" of zombie-like exhaustion since Little A decided she likes to scream-at-the-top-of-her-little-lungs-like-a-banshee every night.

Anyhoo, so ya, I've been adjusting to this lack of sleep. I'm trying to keep up my normal pace, but it's all caching up with me. It seems that doing anything {from laundry, painting and even blogging!} seems like MAJOR WORK. 

Since I'm getting used to being a mindless, exhausted zombie, regular blogging will resume now.  A lot of fun things from the last couple of weeks have to be blogged about! Can't wait for you to see what we've been up to.

Thank you for your patience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP