Inspiration for EZ's room...finally!

 27.4.11

Ever since EZ moved into his "big boy" bed, the design and decoration of his room has been the bane of my existence. No inspiration at all.

I originally bought this comforter set from Walmart. It's ok and met my requirements for a modern, sophisticated-yet-kidlet-friendly pattern with NO CHARACTERS.  But I never really loved it, and it's very dark {like almost black} which may be too mature for a 2 year old. 

So the hunt for the perfect bedding continued...

UNTIL RECENTLY!

Image from DwellStudio.com

And I realized upon finding the perfect bedding, I realized that it's been right in front of me all along. Isn't that always the way?

It's from DwellStudio's children's line, and it's called "Transportation." Isn't it fab?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP