Thrifting Thursdays - Week 3

 3.2.11

Week 3 of my thrifting adventures was a little quiet. Just the way I like it because I already have so many projects on the go.

Here are my sweet finds today. 
I'm very into globes, but they are hard to find. I picked this one up for $7. My plan is to make it part of EZ's room makeover. More on that to follow in future posts.

Lovely chocolate brown Pyrex bowl - with a LID! Hearts <3

I finally found the large yellow primary colours Pyrex replacement - EZ broke my original one a month ago or so. So happy to have bought it for $6.

My primary colours Pyrex collection is complete. Again!

2 comments:

Shop Girl* February 3, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

I love all your bowls! What do you do with them all?

Mummy Maggie February 4, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

I look at them. They make me happy! I do use them for baking and cooking too, so they are functional. But I buy vintage Pyrex because I think it's lovely and it brightens my day. It's the small things :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP