Looking to Payless

 24.2.11

After 2 pregnancies, my feet have grown.  I'm told that I'm not the only one.

I used to be a size 6 1/2 or 7, but now I'm about a 7 1/2.  None of my 100+ pairs of shoes fit any more.  Being a mom to 2 kidlets, I'm on a tight budget. I can't replace my shoes at once, and I definitely can't replace them with the fun, expensive, and uber-trendy shoes I used to have.  I have to be practical.  I like quality shoes.  

For my practical shoes, I always choose quality. But if I'm looking for trendy shoes, I look to Payless!  

I was perusing Payless online yesterday, and came across these beauties. Now if only I lived in the US, as these styles are only available there.

Brands Christian Siriano for PaylessShanghai Exotic Peep Toe Pump
Adore the rope detail!



Brands Christian Siriano for PaylessZanzi Exotic Wedge
The thick straps are gorgeous! Again, they also have that chic rope detail!
 



Womens Z LondonGlitter A-Line Slip-On
Toms-esque in the lovely pewter colour.  Will go with everything!
 

Womens Lela Rose for PaylessBolivar Wedge
Teal canvas juxtaposed with the patterned raffia wedge.  So stylish!
 

Brands Christian Siriano for PaylessCaged Strappy Shootie
Black croc cage-style stilettos.  I need to own these. 

1 comments:

Rebecca February 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

;) I know someone who's still got size 6.5 - 7 feet, who loves shoes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP