This and that...

 13.9.10

Lemme see...what's new?

My vacation last week was great.  It was so great to spend so much one-on-one time with my little guy.  He's changed so much, even in the last couple of weeks.  Adair even mentioned that he looks different today than he did yesterday.  Kids grow up so fast.
--------------------------------------

I have another ultrasound tomorrow {can you believe I'm already 28 weeks pregnant?}.  I have a sneaking suspicion that Bebe #2 is actually a boy, although she's already been confirmed a girl.  I'll be happy to have another ultrasound to confirm the gender.  We also booked a 3D ultrasound for this baby.  We loved Ez's 3D ultrasound shots.
-------------------------------------------------- 
I'm still assuming the Bebe #2 is a girl, so I decided to get serious about her nursery.  Be prepared for the ultimate in girly glamour.  We've made a small purchase already and decided on the bedding.  You'll have to wait a while for pics, but I can assure you that it will be FAB.
-----------------------------------------
We had a busy weekend.  I got my nails done in my new fave "greige" colour - "You Don't Know Jacques" by OPI.  GORGEOUS!  


We then cleaned our house because I hosted a chocolate fondue party for a few friends on Saturday night. Then we decided to go thrifting.  We drove to a town about  45 mins away, and found some interesting items. We then went to a Dollar Store.  I've been trying to find a specific item in bulk, but I've had NO luck at 6 Dollar Stores.  Then I went to one more and found 14!!!  Seriously.  Such good luck!
------------------------------------------------------
This is Ez on the way home from our Saturday thrifting/Dollar Store adventure!
----------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP