So lucky I don't blog for a living :)

 16.5.10



So...here I am.

It's been a month since my last post. Sorry folks.

I've been meaning to post. Seriously. It's been a crazy few weeks.

I've been sick and tired. But there's a good reason for that!

I'm expecting #2!

Yep! That's right. Be excited. My new little "bean" is no longer the size of a poppy seed anymore.

It's LIME SIZE!

I'm about 11 weeks along now, so I'm **HOPING** I'm going to feel back to normal again. Or at least ALIVE and less like dying.


2 comments:

Shop Girl* May 16, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

I LOVE this news!! SO excited for you!!! :)

Bendel Life May 17, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

How exciting Maggie - Congrats!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP