Mama-razzi - EZ's 1st Christmas Morning

 25.12.09


Santa Claus came to town, but first EZ needs his milk!



There's a mountain of prezzies under the tree - all for the little one, Christmas glee!


Stockings first, as you know! Yay! Finger puppets, my favourite!



No you di'nt!!! A Kindermusik chimeball - "Ball, Ball!" Wahooo!!!!!


I'll use my new jingle sticks to dance and make music!


Love to tap out the rhythm with my new Kindermusik sticks!


Mittens on a string? Awww, mum, you shouldn't have!


Now how do you get this open? What if I crawl on top - does that help or hinder?



My mum's snow leopard pjs are blinding me! Let's get this prezzie open already!



Oh a new outfit from Great Grandma Phillips! She has such good taste and knows me well!


Yay! A puzzle and toys from Andrea! I heart her very much and miss her during the holidays!


A chimebell! So much fun with my new musical instruments!



New pjs from cousin Ben & Anna in Fort McMurray! We miss them! How did they know I needed new pjs because I'm growing so fast!



Whoa! Cool t-shirt from Nana & Granddad! Can't wait to show off ALL my new cool clothes from them!



Now THIS is gonna be fun! Foam-y blocks from Grandma & Grandpa in Nova Scotia!


More chimebell cuteness! It makes lots of noise AND tastes good! I'm a lucky boy this Christmas!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FAMILY & FRIENDS, NEAR AND FAR, FOR MAKING MY FIRST CHRISTMAS SO SPECIAL! IT'S THE BEST ONE YET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP