My other Blogs...

 26.10.09

Hey all! Just a reminder that I have a couple other blogs that you may be interested in.

They both focus on health, fitness and wellness - all while balancing new mummyhood.

1. MummyFit - my personal fitness blog! I talk about my bellydancing, running, training, tips on healthy eating and ideas how to include wellness into your life.

2. Workout Divas - I share this blog with 2 other amazing women. We post daily (well, we're supposed to) re: our workouts, food intake and healthy tips! These ladies are so great - I hope you join us.

If for some reason you need a "permission" to view either of these blogs, just flip me an email and I'll be happy to invite you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP