MummyFit Import

 3.8.09

I've been keeping a secret from this blog.

I've been simultaneously writing a mummyfit blog re: balancing my health and wellness with being a new mom. To be honest, my posts were infrequent {at best}, not very funny, and quite pathetic since I've basically done nothing to improve my health and fitness level since EZ was born.

But no more.

I've teamed up with a two fab gals and we're going to be launching a fitness blog together shortly. I've imported the mummyfit blog to this blog for your reading pleasure. Or not.

I'll keep you posted.

This week I start at both the wellness clinic {for weight loss} and the gym. Yep, you read that right! I joined the gym.

Oh, did I mention I go back to work next Monday?

Here goes...everything!!!

1 comments:

Shop Girl* August 3, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Aww that's awesome, Maggie!! Which gym did you join?? I loved working out at the Y last winter, but I've always wanted a Good Life membership!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP