Idea Book Idea

 15.6.09

When we purchased the new house I had convinced him that we could afford it because we didn't have to do anything to it, unlike other houses where we would have to red0 the kitchen and baths, pull up the carpets, etc.

For the most part, I'm true to my word {except that I'd like to revamp the kitchen, take down a wall, and finish the basement}. But I NEVER said anything about not decorating the place! Since we're not moving for another couple of months, so I have LOTS of time to plan. And SHOP!

I've put together an idea book. I sketch out ideas for room designs, record where I found items, and also keep colour samples. I keep everything related to our new house in this book, including receipts and business cards. I carry my idea book with me for shopping trips, which helpful to jot down notes re: price and dimensions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP