Daycare Dilemma SOLVED!!!

 15.6.09


After what seems like months of trying to sort out childcare for EZ, we finally have firmed up a perfect situation for our little guy to thrive and learn when mum and dad are working.

I was getting a bit freaked out last week. I actually found a daycare called "Crazy Ed's." YUP. It's true. I also found some ads where the description said they don't work over "Chrismes" {I assume it's Christmas, but if you can't spell you can't care for my baby. Sorry}. To be honest, I was on the verge of a meltdown. I mean, I've got to go back to work in less than 2 months and I didn't yet have anything firmed up despite all my efforts to the contrary.

I had resigned myself to the fact that EZ would be at a home daycare with 4-5 other children, so I would try to find the best situation for him. I met some amazing, loving women {definitely NOT "Crazy Ed"}, but I truly felt this wasn't right place for my little guy, so I wouldn't commit.

Then, when I least expected it I received an email from a lovely woman from church who said she would be MORE than happy to care for EZ. This would be the ideal situation for Ezra, who will be only 8-9 months by the time we go back to work full-time, because he will be the only child this woman cares for - except her own 2 children who go to school full-time. He is going to immensely benefit from the one-on-one love and teaching this amazing woman will provide him. EZ definitely deserves this kind of environment, not that I'm knocking other home day cares.

So it's a done deal! We have WONDERFUL childcare for our little dude and we couldn't be more thrilled. And grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP