Mummy Shredhead

 27.4.09

I've been horribly lax in up-keeping this blog. Probably because I'm embarassed that I haven't really been sticking to the MFC. Not that it's any excuse, but I've been busy and stressed with the house sale. Oh, and being a new mum is a challenge too. Nonetheless, I know it's so important to value myself, and make myself a priority.

So today I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd. Whoa! What a workout! Jillian is, of course, known for her no-nonsense approach to exercise and weightloss on "The Biggest Loser", but in this dvd, her toughness is perfectly balanced with encouragement. Just when I felt like turning off the dvd, she would say things to inspire me to finish. Now let's be serious, it's only a 20 min dvd, but it is jam-packed - no breaks allowed! EZ watched me from his Bumbo during my workout. He giggled, while I grunted and panted! So supportive!

Today is a busy day. Lots to do. As part of the MFC, my goal is to keep ACTIVE. EZ and I will likely go for another walk today. I think it's supposed to be really nice out. We also have a reading class ;) So I should probably grab a bite of brekkie before we get on with our day.

I promise to keep in touch with my progress. I know that there will be successes to gloat about! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP