Morning shuffle

 26.3.09

I couldn't sleep. I'm excited to see houses today. I've been up since 4:45. I had a question for my realtor, so I emailed him. But that wasn't what was keeping me awake. I wanted to go for a run. So I fed my baby, then I put on my running shoes, grabbed my Yellow Ipod chock full of my new Running Tunes playlist, and went outside in the dark for my cardio. It's not raining yet, so I'm so glad I took advantage of the mild weather.

I was out for 70 minutes. I "ran" for short bursts, but it was more of a shuffle to be perfectly honest. Given my injury, I did my very best. I was challenged. I broke into a good sweat. I feel good now. Looking forward to the rest of the day. I'm happy I set the tone for a day of healthy choices.

Good on me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP