Cute Cute Cute = MOTIVATION

 26.3.09


I've been a fan of SkirtSports for years now. Their running gear is just so girly and adorable. It feels just lovely to be running in a skirt. I have 2 of them from 2005 and 2006, but I always found the shorts underneath just a tad bit too short {Modest is the hottest y'all}. When I check out their website tonight, I was thrilled to see that they now sell skirts w/ capris and boot-cut pants underneath the skirt. They also sell cute tees & even crystal earrings to make your run just fabulous!

Since running the Chicago Marathon in 2006, my training has been lacking. Ok honestly, it's been non-existent apart from a few spurts of early-morning jogs. Nothing is more motivating, however, than cute work-out clothes. I should really buy myself a pair of these...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP