New purchases by Mummy Recessionista - ummm...that's me...

 9.2.09

This past weekend I went on a bit of a shopping spree. It started on Thursday with my shoe purchases. I neglected to mention that I also bought a load of baby items for EZ on Thursday too. Some things are just too cute to pass up. Like these cute Robeez shoes...



Then Friday night, we went shopping for new bedding for us! We went to HomeSense. I didn't like any bedding, but we found this amazing mini club chair for our Bebe EZ! We couldn't resist the bright orange colour to match his bedroom! And the price was right - $40 incl taxes.


Then on Saturday, I went clothes shopping with my mum. For NON-MATERNITY clothes. I had no idea what size I am [except only that I'm not my "ideal size"]. I took forever to find some items, but I scored some cute "Maggie" clothes on sale! Yes...I said "sale". As you may know, I don't usually shop sales. I don't like to be a scavenger. But since becoming a mum I've discovered that the cliche is true - your priorities change.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to treat myself every once in awhile. Just like this!!!

2 comments:

Shop Girl* February 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I am LOVING that chair!!!!!!

Mummy Maggie February 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

isn't it just so cool? they had different colours [pink, blue & green] and they also had love seats too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP