19.8.08


So - halfway through my pregnancy now. Woot! Woot!

I met w/ my OB for the first time today. Part of the meeting consists of weighing myself. I saw a number I haven't seen in years. More than 4 years. It was a little hard to see at first. I feel fat. I feel round. But I came to the realization that my rounding shape is OK because I'm 5 months pregnant. I didn't have an excuse before! I'm starting to enjoy, well, at least get used to my pregnant shape.

I'm feeling really good lately. I wouldn't use the word "energized" - but I'm loads better than back a month or so ago. I danced for 3 hrs the other day, and I'm building up my stamina for when I start teaching again in the fall. A few months ago I couldn't even get off the couch, so this energy is quite amazing to me.

1 comments:

spart August 19, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

I can't wait to see you and your little round tummy!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP