16.6.08

My blog has been on hiatus for some time now. Given my current "condition", I'm lacking the requisite energy to keep up with it. Since "falling pregnant" [as the Brits would say], I've had a few retrospectively funny experiences. I've fallen asleep twice while driving - it's scary but true. I've taken to sleeping in my car at particularly inopportune times - once was through an entire block of church. I've had several episodes of incessant vomiting. I can't eat, smell or even think about chicken - just writing the word makes me gag a little. I don't like cooked vegetables. I haven't gained weight, but it's unfortunately redistributing to my already padded mid-section. The exhaustion is crushing. All in all, I've come to the conclusion that my baby bean is poisoning me. But hey, despite all my complaints, I'm delighted to be a mum-to-be. It can only get better from here...

3 comments:

Sub40 June 18, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Great blog! So happy for you and your husband. Can't wait to see future updates. (including progress reports on the $5000 and RRSP goals...)

Mummy Maggie June 22, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

oh sub40, all you want to hear about is my monetary success?? you don't want to hear re: my exotic trips? i was planning a south pacific trip, but then the baby came... *sigh* i hope the baby will travel well.

Sub40 June 26, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

What can I say? I like money.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP