A funny thing happened this week...

 1.2.08

I'm absolutely coveting a new costume. I'm completely in love with Samia Gamal, so I'd love a classic, vintage costume. She's so beautiful and feminine and graceful. I need to be a bit more of all of this things when I dance. The problem is that I don't want to buy a costume at this weight. I'm so uncomfortable with myself right now. I originally wanted to lose 40 lbs, but I would be thrilled to be 20 lbs lighter. I think I can lose 20 lbs easily because it would be a weight that is easy for me to maintain. I am going to plan for my weight loss success :)

I got my job! Woot! It's been a long [well not too long] process, and a lot of work to win this competition. I'm absolutely thrilled. After finding out early one morning this week, I was floating, beaming and apparently completely oblivious to the fact there was a HUGE, prominent hole in the derriere of my pants! Ahhhhh! The Universe definitely has a mysterious way of keeping you humble. Luckily, I can easily laugh at myself [not to mention my ability to quickly mend the tear in the seam!].


I'm still uber-excited, but I've got a crap cold that is finally beginning to manifest. The quicker it starts, the quicker it will be done, and I'm totally keen to be done with it. I rarely get sick, so when I do, I tend to get REALLY sick. Despite my muckiness, I was able to perform again this week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP