It's a Snow Day and you're my medicine

 16.12.07

The blizzard finally came. Almost a foot of snow. It's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I crave days like today, when all the world is quiet and I have a day to decadently relax and do what I want. Scrapbook and Dance!

I've been a creative slump lately and my scrapbooking addiction has suffered. I need an injection of supplies [succulent paper, embellishments, and glitter] to keep my creative juices flowing. Since returning from my trip, money has been tighter than usual. With a new client, however, there are so many reasons to get back to my inspired cropping :-)

On another note, my dancing has never been better. I feel like a Belly Dancer. Our wonderful troupe has performed a couple of gigs in December, and I'm looking forward to the New Year. My costume is lovely, but I'd like to add some beaded draping to it. It also looks like I'm going to start teaching soon. I'm THRILLED! It's amazing how far I've come in only a year. Soon I'll be starting my solo choreography with Joharah. I'm so abundantly blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP