what a great day!

 21.4.07

This work week has been one of my most challenging in the last 6 months. I'm learning that as I do my best, even more is expected of me. I just need to ensure that I'm still having FUN! B/c what's the point if you're not having fun?!

Today was MY day! The weather was warm, the sun was bright - there was not a cloud in the sky. I woke up early DYING to go running!!! I wore my hot new ZEBRA running skirt, laced up my Mizunos and ran like the wind! It was brilliant! I ran to our new house and discovered that the workers were putting up scaffolding to brick the house this week! So very exciting.

The rest of the day was spent outside. I even wore my tankini in hopes of bronzing my pasty white skin! I worked on "The Art & Science of Achieving Your Life's Goals & Dreams" by John Assaraf. It's an amazing program. I put in a lot of time today to developing a PLAN for SUCCESS. I'm very excited for my future. I am setting myself up for brilliant success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP