stick wit it

 29.4.07

I sometimes find it a challenge to keep promises to myself. I bend over backwards to keep my word to others - whether it be family, work or church obligations. But when it comes to ME - I find it easy to give up on myself. I don't put myself and my priorities and my NEEDS first. I promise myself to work out, but I get tired with work etc. I promise to read my scriptures, but I always find some excuse to justify or Rational LIES why I don't do what I know I should. I want to work on my website/business - but I just watch tv instead. This is not my ideal life. This is not an extraordinary life. I can do better because I know better.

I'm excited for this new week with new opportunities for me to shine and amaze myself. I will wake up early to run because I simply love it. I will wake up early to meditate because it centres me. I will wake up early to pray and read my scriptures because that makes me a whole person. I will eat clean and go to the gym because I value my perfect weight - and fashion!

Our new house is just over a month away. I'm so happy and grateful now that we have more than enough money to pay for our house and furnishings for our new digs. The house is still mostly a shell, but it's really coming together. I'm excited to style the house and have some breathing space. We are blessed with such an abundant life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP